I don know why I can’t stop writing about superman. I was thinking ( I dunno why…) how super man would look like if he was working in a software company. Later, I even started thinking about what advantages he gets being a superman. Lot of things, silly and good came up to my mind immediately. I was pretty much sure that he would suffer the same fate all of us suffers.. No one can escape the things software does to us.. Here are some..
- Superman will lose all his sleek looks and will develop a paunch.
- He will have no time to shave or sometimes even to take a shower.
- He will develop dark circles after countless sleepless nights he spent time on….. not fighting crime but fixing bugs.
- He will look like he badly needs a workout.
- He will have a sleepy look in his eyes
- He may even have signs of premature balding.
- He wears a shirt coz he gotta obey his organization’s dress code.
- He always wears his ID-Card coz it is more powerful than all his super-powers.;-)
- He carries a laptop to attend support calls when he is out saving the world.
- His costume is now highly elastic to accommodate his daily developing belly.
- He can avoid all the early morning traffic as he can just fly to office.
- His salary structure does not have any conveyance allowance as his mode of transport does not need any allowance.
- His performance report will say, ‘Too much time spent on saving the world and not commitment to organizational goals’.
- He cannot go up the organizational ladder as he always stands by the truth.
- Once he comes into the office, he removes his cape and hangs it on his chair.. (I’ve seen lot of people do this.. jacket instead of cape)
- All the female employees and some male employees fear his x-ray vision. :-P
- He can’t give his office crush a ride home coz he doesn’t own a ride.
Thanks for sitting through another of my posts.