Hey guys.... Time for my second post...
this time i would like people to know what qualifies as a messy sketch.. The rules are not big bad-ass ones.. just simple ones.. Here we go
1. A messy sketch will always be drawn using a black/blue ball pen (Reynolds) on a plain or ruled paper.
2. Those 'green' guys can draw them on a white board using a marker and take a picture of it.
3. Need not be funny/informative/anything.
4. Need not or rather should not be neat..
5. No colors/Colours... They make them neat..
6. It can represent anything just for the heck of it.
Most of my sketches obey the rules above.. Rather i designed the rules in such a way that all my sketches fit in..
Happy sketching guys...